Pages

Sunday, December 3, 2017

About FNT Fansubs...

Things are getting pretty bad for FNT. I've been busy for the past couple of months and the last time I had something released was way back in April. I dunno if it is worth pursuing; there are so many reasons that tell me to stop, like, "What would I get by doing this?" plus "Why sub in a language not usually seen in fansubs if majority of your country already understand English?". I'm just human. I get bored doing the same stuff, over and over again. Looking back at FNT's website, I realized something..... how horrible and childish my writing was. 😜 Until today though, but I think somehow I improved 😉 Maybe one day, when I am capable, I will be able to continue what's left of FNT. This isn't goodbye yet, this is just getting started 😎